Windywillow

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Sheep conversations, and Mickey Mouse tulips

April.. The weather was getting warmer. And suddenly there was a field of sheep behind us! I thought it was wonderful. Each sheep has its own unique voice, and they talked to each other all day!
The meadow grass grew long, see Pippin hiding?

In my little vegetable garden, the kale I planted last July was flowering. I thought it was pretty! In the flower garden, my "Mickey Mouse" tulips were bloomimg. I had brought these bulbs with me from the old place. They always bloomed in my strawberry bed, and now they have a home in the flower garden. These are my favorite tulips, I love the colors, and especially the name, as I am a classical animator.. so there's a special meaning to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home