Windywillow

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Garden Tour

.
 Graham Thomas English Rose.
My favorite color for flowers, this rose is planted right outside the kitchen window, where I can admire it while I wash dishes.

                                             Graham again

                                        William Morris Rose
A large shrub, planted by the side fence.

 Moyesii rose, a very tall wild rose. This is the bees' favorite flower during its blooming season. 

I videoed a garden tour of my back garden:

1 Comments:

Blogger LostRoses said...

What a delightful walk through your garden, Silvia! That wild rose is amazing, it almost looked like a mallow to me until I saw the very rose-like spent blossoms. So sweet that kitty came along for the walk. Just charming, thank you!

July 09, 2013 3:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home