Windywillow

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Mist creeps in overnight...

" Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen,
Voices whisper in the trees, "Tonight is Halloween!"
~Dexter Kozen

Don't forget to send in your scary tree posts to me soon!
I will be hosting November's Festival, and posting one day early for a Halloween tree festival. See Festival of the Trees for more info, or send your spooky tree related posts to me: silviasalix (at) yahoo (dot) co (dot) uk , by 26 October at the latest, gives me the weekend to do the scary business of gathering all the creepy tree posts together!

7 Comments:

Blogger A.Decker said...

Nice, misty picture, cool H'ween verse. And I absolutely love the new header!

October 24, 2007 8:48 pm  
Blogger Digital Flower Pictures said...

Just catching up with you. I am going to send you a tree picture.

October 25, 2007 1:50 pm  
Blogger Princess Haiku said...

I like this; very esoteric and "all hallows." One of my favorite festivals.

October 26, 2007 6:14 am  
Blogger Digital Flower Pictures said...

Hi Salix,

I posted the tree on my blog today. Hopefully it isn't too late.

October 27, 2007 1:53 pm  
Blogger Carol said...

I don't have a spooky tree picture but I am looking forward to seeing the post of all of them.

October 28, 2007 12:32 pm  
Blogger ally said...

It was a night just like tonight...
Du...du...da

October 28, 2007 10:26 pm  
Anonymous affordable seo service said...

The article has been most helpful. It’s very informative and the writer is very knowledgeable in this area and able to communicate the information effectively. It’s nice to read a good article on this subject. affordable seo service
seo company Miami
miami seo company

June 08, 2012 8:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home