Windywillow

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Mist creeps in overnight...

" Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen,
Voices whisper in the trees, "Tonight is Halloween!"
~Dexter Kozen

Don't forget to send in your scary tree posts to me soon!
I will be hosting November's Festival, and posting one day early for a Halloween tree festival. See Festival of the Trees for more info, or send your spooky tree related posts to me: silviasalix (at) yahoo (dot) co (dot) uk , by 26 October at the latest, gives me the weekend to do the scary business of gathering all the creepy tree posts together!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice, misty picture, cool H'ween verse. And I absolutely love the new header!

October 24, 2007 8:48 pm  
Blogger Digital Flower Pictures said...

Just catching up with you. I am going to send you a tree picture.

October 25, 2007 1:50 pm  
Blogger Diane Dehler said...

I like this; very esoteric and "all hallows." One of my favorite festivals.

October 26, 2007 6:14 am  
Blogger Digital Flower Pictures said...

Hi Salix,

I posted the tree on my blog today. Hopefully it isn't too late.

October 27, 2007 1:53 pm  
Blogger Carol Michel said...

I don't have a spooky tree picture but I am looking forward to seeing the post of all of them.

October 28, 2007 12:32 pm  
Blogger ally said...

It was a night just like tonight...
Du...du...da

October 28, 2007 10:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home