Windywillow

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Colorful and fragrant

The magnolias are blooming in St. Stephan's Green again. The trees look amazing, their flowers glowing from the distance, inviting you to come for a closer look.

Thalia daffodils in my garden, I forgot they were in that spot, and the wind entangles their blooms into the nearby rose thorns. Must move them!

Some adorable little daffodils, they came in a bag of mixed minis.

This daff is also in St. Stephan's Green, looking a bit frayed.

Forget-me-nots spread themselves all over my garden.

Some tulips my hubby bought for me, from a mixed bag. Anticipation.. what will they look like when their petals open?

3 Comments:

Blogger Lona said...

The mini daffodil is the prettiest thing.Love forget-me-nots.

March 28, 2009 3:35 pm  
Blogger Barry said...

I am totally wooed and intixicated by the beauty of Narcissus 'Thalia'.... it just looks so beautiful and pristine, all in white.... can't really say I like the colour yellow. I must see if I can find them here in Canada. I think I was Irish in a past life and have enjoyed your blog immeasurably! Happy Spring!

March 28, 2009 10:03 pm  
Blogger Katarina said...

I love the frayed Daffodil - so unusual! And the Magnolia...wow!
Katarina

March 29, 2009 6:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home