Windywillow

Monday, April 06, 2009

A Sunday walk

My husband and I went out for a walk again, was a bit chilly, but walking made us warm. The hawthorn hedgerows were beginning to bloom.


Some beautiful horses came forward to greet us.

Primroses, with a lovely scent, on the roadsides.

An old gnarled piece of wood, captured by barbed wire.

Barbed wire with bits of sheep wool, hanging like a line of laundry.

A tv set for the sheep to watch their favorite program. Wonder what that might be?

I adore this front garden! Such personality!

These branches looked fiercely creepy.

An ivy clad tree, surrounded by daffodils and celadine.

3 Comments:

Blogger Yolanda Elizabet Heuzen said...

What a lovely walk that was thanks for taking me with you.There are signs of spring everywhere, I see. And those lovely Primroses are one of my favourites, wish I could smell their wonderful scent.

Perhaps the sheep are watching One Man and His Dog? ;-)

April 07, 2009 8:23 am  
Blogger Naturegirl said...

This was an absolutely delightful walk with you! I love the sheep wool hanging out to dry!! Great capture!!
Happy Easter!! NG

April 11, 2009 5:02 am  
Blogger June said...

I really needed this spring walk. Our grass is just sword-fighting its way up through a matted thatch of brown. I need green.

Thanks for sharing your lovely photos!

April 13, 2009 6:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home