Windywillow

Friday, July 26, 2013

black currents

These were my black currant bushes two days ago. I like to pick a handful to put in my oatmeal for breakfast. I didn't pick any yesterday, as it was pouring rain in the morning. So this morning I went out, and disturbed a blackbird amongst the foliage. I looked at my bushes, and there was not one currant left!! The birds have eaten every single one.
Hmmm.. the gooseberries are still there, I wonder how they taste in oatmeal? I'll pick a handful and see :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Instead of wasting my time doing non-sense kind of stuff, I'd rather read all your educational posts here. I'm glad that a friend dear to me forwarded this blog of yours. Your descriptive essay topics here are worthy of all my praises and appreciations. :)

January 07, 2014 4:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home