Windywillow

Friday, December 01, 2006

floating flower

I woke up this morning to see a dead flower hovering over the plants on my windowsil. Looked so funny, I had to take a pic. (excuse the flash, was a bit dark still)

The flower was attached to a spider web. The spider must have built it when the flower was still nice and fresh, then when it died, the springy web pulled it up.

The spider was still going round and round, building the web.. so I left everything as it was, and let the spider get on with the weaving.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

December 03, 2006 2:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

December 04, 2006 11:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home