Windywillow

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Molly in the Sun

Molly sits in comfort in a sunny spot by the back door.
See the little scotch bonnet hot pepper at the top of the pic? It's the only scotch bonnet plant that actually produced a fruit. This seed came from a pepper my son brought home last spring. I will plant the seeds from this one next summer, and hope it will produce more plants and more peppers!
My pinochio's noses peppers are quite hot, I made tomato sauce with a half-inch of one cut up, and it made our eyes water and our noses sniffy! Scotch bonnets are meant to be even hotter.

8 Comments:

Blogger Maggie said...

Good Morning....Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It was nice to stop by your blog and meet your Molly. She is a pretty kitty!!! I also have a black cat named Abbey. Abbey doesn't bother with the fish bowl but as you saw Molly is facinated.

November 08, 2006 11:39 am  
Blogger David (Snappy) said...

I just want to stroke Molly.What a cutie.I will have to try to growing a pepper plant.Congrats on being reviewed for your blogs!!

November 08, 2006 3:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is wonderful to visit.
Hello to Molly. A sweetheart I am sure.

November 09, 2006 6:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your jade plant looks so nice and healthy - it must be much bigger than what's visible in the picture!

November 09, 2006 7:48 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Miss Molly is a beautiful kitty. :) Is she in the sunshine to keep warm now that you have chilly days?

November 10, 2006 3:27 am  
Blogger Naturegirl said...

Your Ms. Molly is quite the
"spicey cat!" She has lovely markings on
her face!

November 10, 2006 2:41 pm  
Blogger Anita said...

Nice to meet you, Molly! ;-))
I never tried to grow peppers from seeds, sounds very interesting...

November 10, 2006 5:52 pm  
Blogger Sigruns German Garden said...

What a cute Molly!

Sigrun

November 10, 2006 8:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home