Windywillow

Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Paddy's Day morning

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! I woke up to a bright blue sky and sparkling grass. A cheerful spring day. The photos I took looked lovely and fresh, so I photo-shopped three of them together to make a St. Paddy's Day meadow.
Now, at noon, there are dark clouds again, just hope it doesn't rain on the parade and festivities down in Dublin.

I was asked by Kathryn how I made this pic. I took 3 of my photos from this morning, and used my art program, Photoshop, to blend them together. See?



5 Comments:

Blogger kjohnson said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day Salix. I am surfing all things Irish this morning and just had to stop by. Your photo is dreamy. How did you make it?

Kathryn

March 17, 2008 2:17 pm  
Blogger Digital Flower Pictures said...

Photoshop is amazing, isn't it? Great job on the picture.

I also enjoyed your bloom day and pictures.

March 18, 2008 11:01 am  
Blogger Daniel Mount said...

Hello Salix, I used to call my gardening business Salix for many years. I love the word as well as willows. I live in a swamp now so there are lots of native willow, and lots of room for ornamental willows. I look forward to seeing more of your Gardener Bloom Day Pictures. It looks like Ireland is on the same schedule flower-wise as Seattle. Happy gardening and blogging. Daniel

March 19, 2008 3:27 am  
Blogger Yolanda Elizabet Heuzen said...

How clever you are Silvia to make such a gorgeous pic out of 3 seperate ones! Hope you had a lovely St. Patrick's Day!

March 19, 2008 8:21 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Heh. I was going to comment that the picture is so beautiful that it hardly seems real... :) And then I see how you made it, with real pictures that also are so beautifully bright that they hardly seem real! :) Great job seaming those together.

March 24, 2008 6:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home