Windywillow

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Earth Hour

Today the world is participating in Earth Hour. At 8PM local time all over the world, people will be turning off lights and electrical appliances for one hour. Dublin will be included in this event.
I am also going to turn everything off this evening, and maybe sit by candlelight and chat or daydream.
I would like to encourage anyone to try this as well, be a part of something to help our Earth, if even a little bit.
So, have a lovely dark evening!

5 Comments:

Blogger Naturegirl said...

....and perhaps some romance to go with the candle light!!
Turning off..NG

March 29, 2008 12:26 pm  
Blogger Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

We will be outside with windup flashlights.

March 29, 2008 12:44 pm  
Blogger Diane Dehler said...

What a gorgeous twilight and I see the moon hiding behind a cloud. A perfect and romantic night to return to the natural elements.

March 31, 2008 6:38 am  
Blogger Irish Sallygardens said...

I'm delighted you found and visited my blog, its always heartwarming to find other nature/veggie/gardening/sustainable living blogs in Ireland.

I have subscribed to your RSS and will add you to my blogroll. Have you visited the cat blog We Three Cats? I think you'd love it.

Are there many other Irish gardening/nature blogs you know of?

April 01, 2008 10:14 am  
Blogger Irish Sallygardens said...

ps this is the cat blog I mentioned
http://wethreecats.blogspot.com/

April 01, 2008 10:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home