Windywillow

Monday, April 27, 2009

Luscious colors

My apple trees are blooming in a most luscious color of pink. I stood there for a while, inhaling the perfume, smelled like roses and apples. I'm sure I must have fertilized a few flowers with my nose!


These tulips, I think they look like parrot tulips, are also that same delicious pink color, like strawberry and vanilla. I used to not like pink flowers, no idea why. These are just delightful!
*Identified as Angelique Tulips*


A cherry red oriental poppy takes off its hat in the warm sun.

The poppy glows like an ember in flame colors of reds and oranges.

The cactus on my windowsill is blooming in a creamy white color. It's as if a little faerie came by during the night and stuck a bunch of mini flowers all over the cactus.

4 Comments:

Blogger Katarina said...

Gorgeous photos! I especially like the blooming apple tree - perfect in both colour ans shape!
Katarina

April 28, 2009 8:34 pm  
Blogger Sylvana said...

Beautiful!!

May 02, 2009 5:05 am  
Anonymous Agen Sbobet said...

What youre saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I also love the images you put in here. They fit so well with what youre trying to say. Im sure youll reach so many people with what youve got to say. Ibcbet.com Online Sbobet.com Online

June 13, 2013 6:51 am  
Anonymous Match Preview said...

Thank you for sharing to us.there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post.I would like to join your blog anyway so please continue sharing with us. Song Lyrics Fashion Style

July 22, 2013 9:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home