Windywillow

Monday, June 15, 2009

Garden Bloggers Bloomday, June 2009

It's blooming roses this month:

Marinette

Celestial

Celestial

Scintillation

Alba Semi Plena

The Dark Lady

Moyesii-Geranium

Mirthful

Graham Thomas

Blythe Spirit

William Morris
....................................................
And a few of the other blooms:

Philadelphus

Cow Parsley

Evening Primrose

Dianthus

Sage

Geranium

Malva

Nigella and a lemon scented Geranium

Viola

Viola

Alchemilla

? (pretty yellow flowers, needs ID. Anyone know this?)

Calendula

To bring some of the garden inside, I've made a little bouquet of Dark Lady and geranium to put by my computer (thats' my computer's name "Eyreequel")

Visit Carol's blog for more links to flowers blooming in June all over the world.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Mr. McGregor's Daughter said...

You have such lovely Roses. I can only imagine how wonderful their fragrance is. I also have Malva, but yours is a much better color. I wish I could help with the ID of your mystery plant, but I haven't a clue.

June 15, 2009 8:26 pm  
Blogger Sylvana said...

Wow, you have a lot of different kinds of plants blooming!

The yellow flower looks similar to a marsh marigold, ranunculus, or even a trollius, but the leaves just don't match up to any of those! I'm stumped. Good luck!

June 15, 2009 10:11 pm  
Anonymous Jan said...

Oh what lovely roses you have blooming in your garden this month.
I am envious.

Jan
Always Growing

June 17, 2009 12:28 pm  
Blogger Dreamybee said...

What a perfect bouquet to keep you company while you're at the computer. Beautiful flowers all around!

June 17, 2009 12:35 pm  
Anonymous ~~Rhonda said...

Your roses are luscious! Beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing your garden pictures. ~~Rhonda

June 19, 2009 5:05 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your photograhy is so lovely.
WOW.

You asked what i will grow in my greenhouse
and i must say
probably a lot of dreams!

;-)

and some herbs, flowers for spring planting and a lime tree!

June 23, 2009 12:32 am  
Blogger ICQB said...

I absolutely love the gorgeous blooms in your garden!

I would love to grow such lovely roses.

July 01, 2009 6:42 pm  
Blogger L'Artisan said...

Oh, so lovely. Thanks for sharing. I visited a Virginia flower farm this weekend, but nothing beats England and Ireland for beautiful blossoms. I miss my lovely Sussex.

July 28, 2009 7:33 pm  
Blogger L'Artisan said...

Forgot to mention, your mystery plant is a kind of St. John's wort. I believe it's called tutsan.

July 28, 2009 7:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The mystery plant is a St John's wort, a hybridized one used in landscaping for ground covers, and rows, and edgings.

December 12, 2009 5:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home