Windywillow

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Fuzzy leaves and a wagtail.

A rudbeckia bud begins to unfurl above its fuzzy leaves. One of my favorite late summer flowers.

an evening primrose, still open in the morning light.

Three types of beans. The large green ones are "White Lady", the nicest runner bean I have grown so far.
The purple bush beans are "Purple Teepee". They taste nice, but the plants are not doing too well. I have new plants growing now, so hopefully I get more soon.
There is one green bush bean in the middle, called "Delinel", also the plants are not well, and waiting for new plants to produce.

An out-of-focus shot of a Wagtail. I had never seen these birds before we moved out to the middle of Ireland. They visit my garden regularly. I think they are so pretty, with thier little white faces and a tail that continually wags up and down.

1 Comments:

Blogger David (Snappy) said...

i can never get photo of birds.they are too nervy to get close.they eat from my bird feeders.Nice pics.

August 10, 2006 11:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home