Windywillow

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The last crazy thing

I finally thought of one last thing. Crazy? Probably not. Most likely all gardeners do wierd things that's really not at all wierd.

I had made a new herb bed, and it's still mostly dirt. So to pretty it up somewhat, I put little jam or mayonaise jars in the ground, and fill them with various flowers.

I had seen this meme at Annie's "The Transplantable Rose" blog, (she got it from here.) Play along if you like. Maybe you won't find it as difficult as myself to think of 5 really crazy things only a real gardening addict would admit.

3 Comments:

Blogger Annie in Austin said...

It might not be crazy, Salix Tree, but I'd definitely put this idea in the extremely artsy category!

And I might copy your clever idea the next time guests are in the garden.

Annie

April 25, 2007 5:19 pm  
Blogger Yolanda Elizabet Heuzen said...

Now this is definitely crazy!!!! or not. ;-) It's fun though.

April 25, 2007 6:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep... i'm laughing...

THAT'S pretty crazy.

But it sure pretties up a young garden!

April 25, 2007 10:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home