Windywillow

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Trees in my garden

My two apple trees are growing many many apples this year, I hope. Last year, they had maybe 4 or 5 between the both. And last year my two kids were playing frisbee and knocked 2 of the apples out! That was almost 50% of the crop gone! So I'm happy to see so many developing this year.

I love my baby Hawthorn, Harold. He's looking fine this year.

Here's the first ever flower he sported last month.

Now turning into seeds.


Rowan flowers slowly fading. I didn't have a chance to take a pic of them while they were white and fresh. Should be a decent berry crop this year. I hope they are a nice color.

1 Comments:

Blogger LostRoses said...

I love that you named your hawthorne Harold! And what pretty blossoms Harold has.

June 03, 2007 8:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home