Windywillow

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Poppies

This is a pic from last year around mid May. I've been home a few days now, and my camera had gone missing. I finally found out my son took it down to his flat in Dublin, and didn't bother to tell me. *grumbles* I am hoping to get it back soon, or I will be late posting my May flowers for Garden Bloggers Bloomday.
There are some poppies starting to bloom, my veggie garden is way overgrown, and everything looks very lush and green. And best of all, my hawthorn and rowan are both blooming for the first time in thier lives, and I really want to take a pic!

5 Comments:

Blogger FO - 2 said...

Such a beautiful blog! (:

I am linking to you.
Hope it is ok.

Have a nice Sunday.

Best regards from Ida
in Norway.

May 13, 2007 10:35 am  
Blogger Carol Michel said...

The poppies are quite pretty. And I sure hope you get your camera back to take pictures of your plants blooming for the first time!

May 13, 2007 11:20 am  
Blogger Digital Flower Pictures said...

Those Poppies sure look lush. The red is set off nicely against the green. Please tell your son that all your friends on the internet are looking for your pictures. I want to see that Hawthorn!

Chris

May 13, 2007 9:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please do show pictures of the hawthorn. I'll swap you that for a photo of passionfruit. A friend once gave me some homemade hawthorn jelly and I swear I swooned!

May 14, 2007 4:13 am  
Blogger Yolanda Elizabet Heuzen said...

Poppies pretty, very pretty. Son naughty, very naughty!

Hope you get your camera back soon because I'm looking forward to your contribution of Bloomday and I'd like to see your hawthorn and rowan in flower too.

May 14, 2007 1:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home