Windywillow

Thursday, June 28, 2007

The farmer's field


(typical sounds heard coming fron the farmer's fields.)

This month' s Tree Festival will be hosted by Wrenaissance.
I thought I would post a few pics of the farmer's field, a view I see from our front door. There are several lovely big trees seperating the fields.

A May dawn.

The sun rises almost in the north here during summer solstice.

Early summer fog, blurring the sunrise.

My imaginary friend, Dusty, galloping along... hard to keep up with her!


A winter fog.

Crows in the sky. Sometimes those trees are filled with cawing crows.

One evening recently, a balloon was drifting along, caught a pic of it through the farmer's trees.

And finally, a Sims2 dress inspired by the farmer's field, with swallows in the sky.

If you too love trees, do join the monthly tree festival at Festival of the Trees. This festival will be one year old on 1 July, so Happy Birthday!

7 Comments:

Blogger Jade L Blackwater said...

Happy Summer Salix!

June 28, 2007 3:18 pm  
Blogger kate said...

Those are wonderful photographs, Silvia! I especially liked Dusty galloping along through the mist-covered sky. Beautiful ...

June 29, 2007 7:13 am  
Blogger Bobby D. said...

beautiful...

June 29, 2007 9:12 pm  
Blogger Annie in Austin said...

The dress is awesome, Silvia - if you ever sew it up for real, we want a photo of you wearing it!

Annie at the Transplantable Rose

July 01, 2007 2:34 am  
Blogger nordwolke said...

Those pictures are amazing! I love them!!!

July 04, 2007 2:50 pm  
Anonymous Quranic Studies said...

What youre saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I also love the images you put in here. They fit so well with what youre trying to say. Im sure youll reach so many people with what youve got to say. Travel Rail Tips for Kids

July 22, 2013 9:57 am  
Anonymous mighty students.com said...

I always look forward that someday, I'll be able to spend my one whole month in a farm where freshest foods and cleanest waters are evident. Coolest air and greenest nature that will make my sanity back to life.

December 04, 2013 2:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home